Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Zombies vs Robots vs Comic-Con



On sale at the IDW booth at Comic-Con. Actually available for pre-order through the IDW site now, too, but if you're coming to the show, this will be on display at the booth and ready to be taken home and raised as your own.

The 6' version that will be in our booth ain't for sale even if you had a flatbed truck available to get it home. That one's gonna have to be seen to be believed.

I got an advance copy of the full ZvR trade paperback collection that we should be able to have at the show, too. It's not in stores until August 8 but we're working on getting advance copies at the show... it collects the three prequel stories, the initial 2-part miniseries and the 3-part ZvRvA sequel, all wrapped in an all-new painted Ash Wood cover. It came out kind of awesome, as did this robot that Ash masterminded and painted. Don't get me wrong--he might've been nice enough to put my name on the box, but this thing is all him. Still, I'm all too happy to be able to scribble my name on some boxes if it comes up. Should be a fun show.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally want one... but I can't find it on the IDW site (and I won't be at SDCC). Can you post a link for the pre-order?

So, what are you doing with the 6' version after the show?

Andrew Griffith said...

Well now I'm definitely coming to Comic-Con!

:D

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
I want one!
Keep one back for me, Ryall!!

>>So, what are you doing with the 6' version after the show?>>

Probably invade Canada?
They got a strong currency I hear...
;-)

Klaus
(Scherwinski)

Chris Ryall said...

I'll post the direct link when its up later today.

And the 6' version will become the greeter for anyone who walks into our lobby after the show. Until I can program his A.I. properly and get him to take over the world, with me his second-in-command. But one thing at a time.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, dammit.

Anonymous said...

"I'll post the direct link when its up later today."
-Awesome... I'll look for it. :)

"And the 6' version will become the greeter for anyone who walks into our lobby after the show. Until I can program his A.I. properly and get him to take over the world, with me his second-in-command. But one thing at a time."
-Be careful with that. Last time I programmed an A.I. to take over the world it nearly took my face off and that was only a toaster! imagine what a 6' killer robot could do. I mean, my toaster was a 4-slot one, but I think the robot could still do more damage.

Anonymous said...

awesome Chris, once again awesome Aussie Ash Wood comes out with fantastic work. Will have to check that link out.
Bassbot